Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Brittany Tagged Me!

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
3 JOYS: Steven, My family, friends
3 FEARS: Death, Failure, Bee's
3 GOALS: Get degree, buy a house, have children (in that order)
3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS: Myspace, Pictures, TV Shows (Hells kitchen, Greys anatomy, Last Comic Standing, American Gladiator)
3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF: I have to have the TV on at night for me to fall asleep...one of my favorite things to do is go to the movies.. I have warts on my heel that will not go away and I have tried EVERYTHING!!
PEOPLE IM TAGGING: Bonnie, Sarah, Megan

2 comments:

Megan said...

YAY! I love that you got a blog!!! Thanks for finding me :)

Brittany said...

Good job!

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!