Friday, August 13, 2010

My lil guy is one month old!


I can not believe how fast this month went! And let me just say it has probably been the most fulfiling month! It has been a blast and such a learning experience for Steven and I, but I already feel like I know the little guy inside and out. He is such a sweetheart! He is an extremely good baby. By the second week he was sleeping through the night, since then he will sleep from about 11pm until 7am and then again until about 10am. So he lets Mom and Dad get plenty of sleep. He isn't a fussy baby, he only cries when he is hungry. He is such a strong lil guy. When he was born he was already holding up his head for a second or two and now he can hold it up for awhile, he loves to look around. His legs are super strong too, he can push himself up and basically stand up for a minute or two (he usually only does that when he is angry).
We haven't been to the doctor for about 2 weeks so I don't have up to date stats, but here are the two week stats.
*Head- 14.7 in. which is in the 51%
*Weight- 10.3lbs which is in the 86%
*Length- 22.52 in which is in the 95%
My wonderful sister took some pictures of Korbin that I will post soon, but until then, here is my little one!
Daddy and Korbin sleeping..soo cute!

Mommy and Korbin



Korbin and his new cousin Makayla (They are a month apart)

Korbin and I, Leslee (Steven's sis) and Makayla.

2 comments:

Casandra said...

Holy Cow!! Korbin is a beef. How cute it that.

Melinda said...

He is such a cutie! That being said, I am officially mad at him. He started sleeping through the night at only 2 weeks old?! Why didn't any of my kids do that? I really don't remember what a full night of sleep feels like. :)

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!