Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Camping and Swimming fun!

We have already had some fun trips this summer and we are excited for the rest of the year. So far we have gone camping, spent the weekend in SLC at my parents condo, and swam at Raging Waters/Seven Peaks. We hope to continue our fun with another camping trip, a weekend in Park City, the zoo, and many more swim trips. Anyway we went camping with Steven's family. It was kind of a bummer trip for me because I was working and unable to come up until late fri night and then almost everyone left saturday. So I missed some of the fun.  We did have a lot of fun and was able to just sit and relax. Korbin loved the camping trip and he did well the whole time we were there. It was definitely a new experience for us to have a child while we camped and I did not realize how much more stuff you have to bring for just one little kid! We were going to stay until Monday but on that Sunday morning when we woke up we realized that it was probably going to rain all day so we decided to go home and spend the night at Ryan and Rachels. Overall it was a lot of fun!
Steven kind of looks mad lol, I think he was just squinting from the sun. My two handsome boys :)
My sis in law Rachel and my cute nieces Bailey and Kyla

Korb going for a pretzel!
My bestest buddy in the world and I. He loved camping!
This is a little tent for him. It has a little air mattress and everything. I think he had more fun playing in it than sleeping.
Chunker Makayla. Korbins cousin.
Korb all ready to play in the dirt.
Korbin and his cousin Leah (3 months apart).
Korb sportin!
And last of all.. you cant forget the shower. Steven has never been soo excited to take a shower.



On to the swim park-
 Korb and I getting ready to go in.
 He LOVED the water and wanted to just sit and splash all day.
 Korb and his cousin Makayla. They both ended the day with crawling as far out in the water as they could.
 Kyla, Leslee, and Bailey
 Korb havin fun!
 My bro in law Ryan, excited that he got the triple tube. Which ended up being a BLAST!!
 My sis in law Rachel and cute little Leah.
 The two trouble makers again.

We had a lot of fun at Raging Waters and I am soo glad Korb enjoyed it so now we can go again soon!

1 comment:

Megs said...

How fun! The little tent you have for Korbin in awesome! Where did you get it?

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!