Sunday, September 18, 2011

Our Front Runner experience

Well my Dad has been out of town for a week and my mom has been quite bored so she decided that she wanted to take the frontrunner to Farmington where the new Harmons is and check out the new store.  Yeah, it sounded lame to me but I thought..what else do I have to do? My answer was Nothing!  So last Thursday we met at the Ogden stop and went on our way.  This was Korbin's first experience with any type of train/tracks and he loved it.  It was so funny because his eyes were soo wide and I would watch his eyes go back and forth and back and forth.  We got to Farmington and there was a Ross, Marshalls, and Harmons so we ended up spending about 2 hrs there which turned out to be fun.  The Harmons was nice (as nice as a grocery store could be).  We got lunch there and went upstairs to eat it.  They had a fun little upstairs with couches, tables/chairs, a cooking room where they teach people how to cook, and of course wi-fi.  The day turned out to be a fun little outing and we were all exhausted when we finally got home. For some reason my camera was being retarted so my pictures are kind of blurry, but you get the idea.. enjoy!



No comments:

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!