Thursday, November 17, 2011

Korbin is 16 months old!

My cute, adorable, funny little boy is now 16 months old. I just love this kid to pieces! He is such a character and has his own sense of humor that always brings a smile to my face. I dont know where this kid comes up with the things he does, but he keeps me laughing all the time! He now thinks its funny to give people the courtesy laugh, or what I call the fake laugh. It is about the funniest thing in the world. He is starting to say more words but he hasn't started saying every word that comes out of my mouth yet. As of 15 months and 1 week Korb started taking steps and he is now a toddling kid, and I mean toddling, I think he forgets to bend his knees sometimes. Anyway, he is super proud of himself and loves his new found talent. He still LOVES picaboo, loves to hang upside down, and loves to be tickled. He loves to color/draw and I always find him hidden in a corner with a pen and paper trying to doodle. Its abot the cutest thing. He is a dare devil and sometimes scares me with the things he wants to try. He loves any type of ball that he can play with as well as cars, oh and anything that would be fun to put in his mouth. I dont know what his obsession is with STILL putting things in his mouth but he will find things and walk around with them in his mouth for hours. Its really quite funny. He is such a happy kid and we just love him so much! He now has 6 teeth (7 if you count the one that is barely poking through) and has a super cute smile. He loves his cousins and wishes he could be a big kid so he can run around with them, but also loves when they take time to play with him. He is spoiled like no other, mostly to thank for that is my mother but it is so nice to not have to spend an arm and a leg to get what he needs. He had a rough little while sleeping at night but we soon realized that he was teething and now we are getting back on schedule. He loves his afternoon naps and usually sleeps from 3-4 hrs which is great for me because it gives me time to do laundry and dishes, my two favorite things to do! NOT! Anyway, he is the light of our life and we love him! Most of the pictures I had for last month I already put on like Halloween and such, but here are a few more.
Oh and here are his 15 month stats- He weighs 27.5 lbs (80%), is in the 95% for height and 70% for head.

Korb helping Dad do homework

 Korb and Mom
A skeleton in his mouth.

One of his favorite games- throw all the pillows off the couch and jump on them.

Korbin decided he wanted more cereal so he grabbed the whole container from the table and spilled them EVERYWHERE!

No comments:

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!