Monday, September 10, 2012

Aubree is 4 months old!

Our first attempt at piggie's.. I'd say they turned out decent. She looked pretty cute!
 
STATS-
Length: 26 in 95%
Weight: 18.4 lbs (off the chart)
Head: 41 cm (50%)
 
Well our little chunker continues to amaze us. She is such a cute chubby kid! She is finally starting to show a little personality and we are excited to see how she will be! This past month she learned how to roll from her back to her belly! That surprised me! One day I was just sitting on the couch watching tv and then I look down and Aubree is on her belly! And I thought.. hmm.. must have been a fluke, then Steven texted me the next night when I was at work and said she did it again! Now she is starting to be a rolling machine (not just because of the rolls on her arms and legs ha ha). Of course when I grabbed the camera to take step by step pictures she didnt do it, but it is super exciting anyway! She is also trying to hold her own bottle, sometimes her hands get in her way and ends up taking double the amount of time to feed her. We are looking forward to her holding her own bottle soon! She continues to have a super strong neck. The doctor is always amazed at her head control when we go in. She is a very chill baby and an awesome sleeper. She sleeps from 10:30pm until 9am, and then is mostly asleep until about 4pm when she is awake for a few hours. She puts up with Korb really well and is happy just laying around. She is moving into size 6 month clothes really soon because her 3 month clothes are about as tight as can be! She LOVES to babble.. she reminds me of Korbin in that way.. she talks sooo loud that she interrupts our converstations! And she also learned the indian noise thingy that all kids love. (The one where they make a noise and you tap their mouth). She is starting to smile more and more but still no giggles. She also is okay with baths now! Yay!
 Go Colts!! :)
 I love this picture, it makes Korb look HUGE!
 My cute kiddos
 ZZzzzzzzzzzzz
 Bath Time!
 
 Korb doing tummy time with sister
 Can you tell we were excited for NFL to start?!
Step one..
 
 Step two...
Step three.. and then tummy time!
 Cousin Makayla, Aubree, and Korbin
 
Already starting to turn in bed..look at that slobber! ha ha
 I love pics like this!
Just hanging out with a white tiger on her head.

2 comments:

Casandra said...

She is sooo cute. She and Krob are identical twins.

Leslee Hubbard said...

Wow. They do look alike. I'll have to dig out some makayla pictures and compare my kids.

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!