Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Final's week

Well this is the wonderful week I call Hell! Final's week.. yuck! I dont usually have too many finals to even worry about, but this semester for some odd reason, I have finals in every class! So from last thursday until this thursday I have had a total of 5 test. I have done 4 tests, so I only have one test left! Thank goodness!! Steven has only had 2 finals, he is still stressed, but not as bad as me. We are both crossing our fingers and hoping that we pass all of our classes. As of right now, we are passing.. and hopefully we pass them and we can celebrate as we get our Associates Degree. FINALLY! We will be so thrilled to have that obstacle over with. We are also very excited because as cool as it is that we will be getting our Associates, Megan will be graduating with her Masters! Wow! Thats a huge accomplishment! So we are all crossing our fingers hoping that she gets a job close! We have missed her! So after tomorrow, I will be stress free!!
Our cruise is getting closer and closer!! I am soo excited!! We are down to 16 days!! And counting! I started looking at shore excursions today, which made me more excited! It will be such a nice break from the stress we have had! It's coming at the perfect time!
Well I think that is about it for now..

2 comments:

Megan Shaw said...

Congrats to you both on your Associates Degree! I am so proud of you! I can't wait to see you guys soon... almost a week left, I'm so excited!!! Love and miss you both!

Brittany said...

ok, i think it's about time for another post!!!

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!