Monday, April 7, 2008

Our Two Year Anniversary

Well today was Steven and my 2 year anniversary! It was kind of a crazy day, but was very nice! We had our families over and had a BBQ and it was a lot of fun. It's really nice to have both sides of the family come over and support us. These 2 years have been amazing! They have flown by so fast! We have experienced so much together and so many fun awesome memories! I am truly thankful for Steven in my life, he is my world!
Thank you to everyone who supports us in everything we do!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Happy (late) anniversary! I have a blogspot too...it's jabwallace.blogspot.com but it's private, so you should message me your email address so I can add you as a reader.

Lisa said...

Well, Most of your family attended the BBQ for your anniversary. The God-Parents weren't there, but I'm sure that was just an oversite. I love your new blog site, you're right the ocean is wonderful. Good thing we get to check it out SOON!
With all my love,
Your God-Mother

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!