Saturday, January 23, 2010

Done with the winter hair!

I have created a nice hair plan the past two years. Summer hair consists of short hair styles. It ranges anywhere from a buzz cut, spikey, or mowhawk. For the winters the past two years I decided to let my hair grow out for added warm (yes that really is the reason). I had a buzz cut in July courtesy of Alyssa and I didn't cut my hair again until December. That cut was just a trim to get rid of my aweful mullet. So I've got my long hair and I like it a lot. I especially like feeling it bounce while I'm playing sports. Some people may call me a metrosexual for that comment, but I'm secure with my sexuality so I can take it!
This winter weather is making me ready to bring back the summer hair. I'm ready for warm weather so I can jog outside, take my dog on walks, or just BBQ in the back yard. I am a big time summer person so I can't wait for long warm days.
My future hair styles for this summer will consist of a Beaver tale, European Mowhawk, buzz cut, spikey, and maybe even a bleached blonde tips. That bleach look is SOOOO 1990s but I might just do it anyway. Feel free to give me a suggestion, or a personal favorite.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Sweetheart.. I let you do about anything with you hair, but I will NOT let you do a beaver tail!

Rachel said...

Steve, You can't REALLY do the beaver tail! It would be TERRIBLE!! You have great hair, don't ruin it with that style. And for sure don't do it and talk Ryan into it. ha ha ha! My favorite is short and spikey, always a winner, especially with facial hair or beardface. You could always get the new Kyle do. :)

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!