Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yes, the rumors are true!


So as some of you have heard.. I am pregnant! I decided not to post the news for a few months because as weird as this sounds.. the less attention the better! But, I am curious of what people think we are having! Are we having a girl? Are we having a boy? Steven and I really want a lil boy, but of course we will be happy with whatever we are given. Either way it is going to be exciting for us!
Now to answer some questions that I have heard in the past few months.. first of all I hear.. how far are you? I am 15 weeks along (4 months) What are you having? Well.. I dont know yet.. but if we are lucky, next wed (Feb 3) we are hoping to find out! And another question we hear.. Was this an accident? Uhh.. no. Completely planned.
Things have been pretty crazy for us the past few months. First of all I have been sick for over a month, luckily the sickness is finally, slowly getting better.. I am now kind of a person again! I am also in my last semester of school! Well hopefully! That is pretty stressful in itself, but I will be extremely happy when I am done in 2 months and 26 days.. but who's counting?! And also, we are currently in the process of buying a house! We are extremely excited to finally have a real place to call home! So hopefully by the first of March we will be moving into the new house! We have made some huge steps this year and we hope it is a great year for us!
That is about all that is new with us! I put a poll to the right side so you are welcome to make a guess of what we are having!

11 comments:

Sara said...

AHHHHH!!!! Congratulations!! I'm SO excited for you!! I was hoping to read an announcement like this one of these days, but I didn't want to seem pushy by asking when you two were going to have kids! I'm glad you are feeling better. What an exciting (and crazy) next few months! Congrats again! :)

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

That is so exciting!! Congrats!! Kids are so much fun and yes work, but so worth it. I think you are having a boy. Don't you just love all the questions you get asked.... In the coming months you will come to find those questions to get very repetitive. Especially in church. Good luck with everything. =)

Rachel said...

Hope everything goes well for you guys with the baby, house, and school.

Steph and Brady said...

Oh CONGRATULATIONS! Being a mom is so much fun! I hope you feel great now that the sickness is going away! I can't wait to hear what it is! Yay!

Casandra said...

Pregnancy can be really fun and exciting. Soon you'll feel the baby move and that's so fun. Congrats.

Natalie said...

Congratulations - That is so exciting!!!

Jill said...

Wow! Congrats, I am so excited for ya. You will have su much fun, kids are a blast. You will be a great mother!

Brianne said...

I am way excited for you guys! Everything seems to be going perfectly smooth for you now and I am very sure it will be just as smooth in the future.

Megan Shaw said...

Hey sis...I'm so happy for you and steven, I cant wait to meet baby rounds! Just let me know if you ever need anything!

Steven said...

WHAT!!!!! You're pregnant???
Kidding of course. Can't wait until we find out what we're having.

Dallas & Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!