Monday, June 21, 2010

My pregnancy pictures!

So have I told you how wonderful my sister is? Well she has all these many talents and sometimes it just makes me sick how good she does things! Anyway, I asked her if she would take some pictures of me and my belly and Steven, so here is what came out of it! I also got a really cute picture frame with these cute pictures in it. She is really good, so if anyone needs a photographer..you should ask her! Anyway, here are the pictures.. they were taken at about week 34 of my pregnancy.









I wanted to make sure and get some pictures of the belly, I have been trying to make sure I get a picture of me every few weeks just so I have them and can compare them to future pregnancies. So it has been fun to get these pictures!
As of Saturday I am 36 weeks! I can now have this baby and everything would probably be okay! So that is good news! I haven't been to the doctor in almost 2 weeks and last appt he was 6lbs, so that is exciting! Everything else is going well.. We are completely looking forward to this new chapter in our life and are excited for the experiences we are going to have.

4 comments:

Megan Shaw said...

Thanks for all the compliments! I'm glad you like the photos. I'm excited to take pictures of little Korbi when you comes!!! Hang in there...you're almost done!

Megs said...

The pictures turned out awesome!

Wow! You are so close to having your life change forever! I am excited for you guys!

Rachel said...

Very cute. You will be so glad to have these.

Sara said...

Very cute! I'm glad that you finally posted pictures!!

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!