Friday, November 5, 2010

November 7th

This date holds a little spot in my heart every year. Five years ago on this day is when I met my amazing husband Steven. That man changed my life for the better and made my life amazing. Maybe I didn't go into the relationship expecting to marry him, but we quickly found out that we were meant for each other. And by quickly, I mean quickly. Two weeks after we met I told him I loved him, yes, that is very quick..but when you know it, you might as well let it be known right?! Exactly 2 months after we met Steven proposed to me (Jan 7th) and 5 months after we met we got married (April 7th). Yay for lucky number 7!!
Then November 7th of last year rolled around and something else changed my life for the better.. Steven and I found out we were going to have a baby!! We had been only trying for two months and felt extremely lucky and VERY excited that we were going to have a little one soon! And 8 months later we had our precious little boy. I now wonder what we even did without him! Korbin is such a joy to both of us. He has the cutest big smile you have ever seen and loves to wiggle around. One year ago today he wasn't even the size of a kidney bean, and now he is 18 lbs! It is crazy how your life changes so much. I am thankful for November 7th for bringing me my two favorite people in the world!

No comments:

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!