Sunday, March 20, 2011

Going Private

After much deliberation I have decided to make our blog private for good.  I took it off private because I thought people weren't reading it, but it is now more for me and if people read it than that is a bonus.  My blog helps me keep track of when my little one does things like roll over, eat baby food, stuff like that.  Anyway, I am going to make it private soon so if anyone does want to read our blog and has not already given me an email address then please do.  The more the merrier!  Sorry for the inconvenience, but I would prefer my life not be public to everyone anymore!

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megs said...

I'd love to keep updated! mschaugaard@gmail.com.

Rachel said...

I would love an invite. You have my email address. :)

Dallas & Michelle said...

Keep me on there! michellebuck83@gmail.com

Natalie said...

I'd love to keep updates too
nsteed88 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Sara said...

ME!!!! sarasue29@gmail.com Thanks!

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!