Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Fair

I get the opportunity at my job to work the fair every year. I have done it for about 4 years now (I missed last year because I was on maternity leave).  It is a lot of fun because I get paid to drive a golf cart around delivering drinks to workers! Of course we always stray off the course and go over some hills and visit other people and places.  This year I worked with my boss who is one of my favorite people I work with and it was a lot of fun.  Of course I drank tons and tons of soda and ate tons of hamburgers! Well anyway, we get a free family pass to go to the fair ( I dont think I would go if it wasn't free!) So we took Korb and he LOVED it! We went around and saw the animals and then went to the petting zoo. We also went to the rodeo and Steven was quite entertained by that. It was a fun little outing.

 Grandpa and Korb watching the rodeo. Korb wanted to get down and play on the stairs.
 He LOVED the sheep (yes, they are sheep).. this is the only animal he dared to touch and was actually sad when we went to other animals.

 The cute little piggies. They were hyper, Korb didnt know what to think.

1 comment:

Megs said...

I am sad that we missed our county fair this year! Tucker always likes to see the animals. That is super cute that korb was way into the sheep :)

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!