Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It's a GIRL!!

So we finally found out what we are having!  It was such torture to go all the way to 21 weeks to find out what it was.  We had been to our previous appointments and she was never sure of what it was.. the dr gave us the ususal.. it looks like a girl but who knows?  So we didnt bank on that.  With our targeted ultrasound we were able to see for sure that it was a girl and we are soo excited! It is going to be so fun/crazy to have a boy and a girl in our little family and such a growing experience!  I dont have any idea how Korbin will do with a little baby in his family but hopefully he learns fast that we have to be soft with her.  My mom is EXTREMELY excited for this news because it will be her first grand daughter!  On my side of the family there are 4 boys (grandson's) and no girls, so she is very excited to have a little girl to play with.  In fact, she is so excited she has already made her some quilts, fleece blankets, and given us 2 HUGE bags full of little girl clothes.  I know she has a ton more that she plans on giving to us..so it's nice not to have to worry about too many clothes.  I am also going to make her a quilt myself which I am excited to finally get back to one of my talents.

(me at 19 weeks..3 weeks ago)
 My pregnancy has gone quite well so far. She has treated me well and I haven't been near as sick as I was with Korbin.  I got my energy back a few weeks ago and now I am finally catching up on everything I wasn't able to do when I was sick.  I am definitely showing now and sometimes I feel like I am too big already!  I am not the type of person that loves being pregnant so I am definitely counting down the days until our little princess comes! Only 4 months left! :) 

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Congratulations!!! A girls will be so fun :) Is Steven going to wear his stork costume at the hospital? - :)
(you guys were so clever)

Rachel said...

Congrats on the girl. We like girls. :) -That is fun that you are going to make a quilt. I had no idea that you sewed. How fun.

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!