Friday, February 10, 2012

Pregnancy

Well I have made it over halfway and started to count down!  I am now 27 weeks and I feel like I am 37 weeks! I can definitely tell I am heading into my 3rd trimester because I am starting to get less energy again, and of course the obvious point of the fact that my belly is big and is making everything a lot harder.  I no longer pick up anything off the floor because I know it will take a good few minutes. I still sleep as good as I did before I was pregnant which is ALWAYS nice! Now if my child would stop teething I could sleep all the way through the night.  I have almost gained as much weight to this point as I ended with Korbin.  Kind of depressing but I lost a good 5-10lbs with Korbin because he made me so sick, and luckily with Aubree she has been nicer to me and I didn't get too sick.  So I consider that the reason. I started going back to the gym after my first trimester and it has been nice.  I never imagined how hard it would be to stay in shape while you are pregnant.  Two weeks ago I bumped up my workout to more of a run and every time I took a step I felt like I had to pee! Ohh the joys of pregnancy! But I do feel like I am being somewhat productive and I hope that by working out a little I am able to lose the baby weight fast when she is here.  I definitely feel her move and she is starting to kick so hard it feels like she is going to break out!  She is positioned way different then Korbin was. Korbin was up in my ribs at all times and I thought my ribs were going to break. Aubree on the other hand is super low and I feel like she is just sitting on my bladder.  She is always head down so hopefully she will be ready to go when its time!  My last dr appt I was told that she had some chubby cheeks.. so that got me excited.  She also weighs just over 2lbs.  I haven't had any crazy cravings.. I do enjoy sugar even more then before, especially sourish stuff like sweet tarts and sour worms.  I love juices, golden grahams, velveeta noodle, and nuggets and fries.

Everything else is going well. We are getting closer and closer to getting things ready for her to come. We have plenty of clothes for her and I am almost finished with her quilt.
Here is day 1 of the quilt. It still needs one more border and then the batting and backing on it, tie it all up and it will be done! :)

2 comments:

Casandra said...

I am definitely not jealous of your current state :) But I may have to steal that little baby when she comes.

Rachel said...

Not too too much longer now. :) good work with the quilt.

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!