Tuesday, March 13, 2012

31 weeks!

I am soo happy to announce that I have made it to the downhill slide of my pregnancy! I can officially start counting down and that makes me extremely happy!  This pregnancy has been going well for me.  It seems like it is double the amount of time then I was pregnant with Korbin, but maybe I am just more anxious, or ready to have my body back instead of enjoying each stage.  I finally had to stop going to the gym this week, but I am proud of how long I made it.  I was running about 10 mins on the treadmill and walking about 15 mins. So it was a nice workout but it has gotten pretty bad for me to where it isnt worth it.  Every part of my body hurts and aches for days after, so I decided that I will have to stick with walks w/Korb and Steven until after she is here. 
I do feel quite large, but I also hear that I am not very big.. so whether these people are being honest or not, I dont care..it makes me feel better anyway! ha ha I cant really touch my toes anymore so my toenails are now all grown out with a little speck of polish left. I sleep fine at night, I dont really wake too much to go the bathroom but I do wake up because I am out of breath and I always find myself sleeping on my back.  My last appt (30 weeks) Aubree weighed about 3 lbs 11 oz and the average is about 3 lbs 2 oz.  Of course that is never extremely accurate, but it does show she is on the bigger side.  I have officially gained 30 lbs this pregnancy and I am hoping not to gain tons and tons more.  I am just fine with the weight gain and hopefully it will come off fast and easy after she is here.  I feel her move like crazy and she continues to make me uncomfortable by kicking my ribs as well as my pelvic bone.  We are getting closer to getting everything ready for her arrival and I keep trying to ignore the fact that I am still 2 months away. Im sure it will go by fast and soon enough my little girl will be here!

I haven't been too good at taking pictures this pregnancy (kind of disappointed in myself!) but here are two I took of this week.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You are getting close! Be very, VERY grateful that you are still sleeping well still. That is great for you body.

Natalie said...

I am excited for you guys!!!

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!