Saturday, April 7, 2012

35 weeks and counting!

  Yes, your assumption is right.. I am still getting bigger! I have hit the point in the pregnancy where I am uncomfortable all the time, luckily for me I can now count the weeks on one hand! I didn't think I would ever get to this point!
 Overall this has been a pretty decent pregnancy. The last few weeks I have felt the ligaments stretch more and more which hurts like.. well you know.. I have gotten to the point where I either need to take a nice hot bubble bath or the good ol heat bag.  I dont really remember that much pain last pregnancy, but I am just hoping I can handle it for another few weeks. My sleep has been decent.. I can definitely tell I am getting bigger because I have a hard time rolling over at night especially with my 8 inches of memory foam! There is definitely no reaching my toes at this point. My toenails havent been painted in months and to tie my shoes is a joke!  My ribs feel like they are broken at all times, she kicks them like crazy and I find myself wishing I could rip my ribs out for a few more weeks.
 My last appt went well. It was almost 2 weeks ago and I start going this week for the every week apt. But the last appt the dr estimated Aubree as 5lbs 12 oz.. which was over a pound more then normal. (of course its just an estimate, she could be 3 lbs, she could be 7 lbs!)  I had to get my blood taken again for my low platelet count from last time.  I am anxious to see this week what the results were this time.  I imagine if they are still low she will continue to monitor it and we will go from there.  We got a cute picture of Aubree's face last appt and it made me super excited to meet her. She looked a little like Korbin, but we will see!
 I am trying to find motivation to get everything done that needs to be done. This past week I finally got the crib ready, it's really quite weird to see all this pink and purple stuff in the crib when I am used to blues, greens, and reds.  So it is fun and exciting to have a girl this time.
 Everything else is going well.  Only a few more weeks and I will have a post about the new addition to our family!

2 comments:

Lettie B. said...

I didn't know you had platelet issue with Korbin (or if I did I forgot). You are the only person I have actually known (not found on the internet) that has had the same issue as me. Thank goodness I've always been able to have an epidural (just barely!) Good to hear things are going well for you and I will keep my fingers crossed for you that your platelets don't get too low! :)

Rachel said...

You are just about there. Hang in there!! :) You will get to hold you sweet baby so very, very soon. :)

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!