Thursday, June 21, 2012

Aubree is 1 month old!

I just wanted to post a few cute/fun pictures of Aubree in her first month. I mainly do this for me because it makes it a lot easier for me when I do the kids scrapbooks. (I might brag a little bit and say that Korbins' scrapbook is all caught up and I am already starting on Aubree's.. :) ) Anyway.. not much to report about her this month because she mainly just sleeps and eats. At her 2 week appointment she was back up to 10 lbs.. I don't know how much she weighs now but I might just weigh her myself to find out. At this time with Korbin he was barely 10.3 lbs which is funny since that is almost what she weighed when she was born. Anyway, she is doing well.. she eats 4 oz at a time about 3 hrs apart. At night if we feed her around 10 or 11pm she will sleep until 6ish am but sometimes she gets so tired that she falls asleep at like 8pm which makes for an early morning for me (3am ish). She is a good baby and doesn't usually cry unless she is hungry and sometimes the upset stomach. She is finally sleeping in her bassinet all night. She used to cry until she got to sleep with us (not getting any sleep ourselves, we caved in to that) but now she is happy to sleep in her own little bed. She usually takes a long nap in the afternoon about the same time as Korb so I am able to get things done. YAY! She is starting to get the bald spot on the back of her head :( kind of makes me sad, but hopefully it will grow back soon! That is about it for her.. she is starting to move to 3 month clothes now and seems to somewhat like a binkie. Anyway, here are some pictures of her first month.













My sweet grandparents.

No comments:

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!