Tuesday, July 10, 2012

South Ogden Days


I will start off with South Ogden Days. Usually I am a huge fan of their twilight 5k and look forward to doing it, but since I had a baby just a month and a half before the 5k, I decided I wasn't going to do it this year.  I wanted to do something for the south ogden days and I had heard about the Mud Volleyball and how fun it was so I decided I was going to get a team together.  Of course knowing Steven's luck he was working that day and couldnt come :(  but I was able to get some family/friends to play on my team and it was a blast! I will definitely be doing it again next year! Above is the picture of us before we started playing.


This was probably one of the later games.

Just getting done with a game and before we washed off.

The girls.. Jessica, my sis Megan, and I.

It was such an uneven ground that people were always falling over.

The last game.. everyone ended up getting in the mud whether they liked it or not. Ryan my bro in law decided he wanted to push me in the water so that is me behind Chris and Megan.. but dont you worry.. I got him back! :)


Just a goofy picture of us after it was all over.
This is a picture of my leg when I got home.. both legs and feet were pretty bad from all the rocks and sticks in the mud. I am just barely healing from all of it and they hurt like H***!
We did pretty well.. I think we ended up getting like 7th is place out of 25 teams. We won 4 games and then lost the 2 (double elimination). So it was a blast!  And I am looking forward to doing it again next year!
 Also to stay with the South Ogden Days week we had the chance to go to the parade.. lucky for us it was just across the street from our house so I grabbed the kiddos and walked over with the inlaws.  It was the same day as mud volleyball so Steven was working but I had plenty of help from Steven's family to make it fun.
The cute little Rounds cousins.. minus a few

Sis just relaxin..

Korb is a messy boy when it comes to oreos and candy! Here he is being silly with his oreo face!

Aubree hanging out in Grandma's chair as we were all helping the bigger kids get candy.

No comments:

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!