Thursday, November 29, 2012

Gobble Gobble!!

So I had a previous post about things I was thankful for so now this post can be a few pictures of our fun family day. I absolutely love holidays.. not necessarily because of what the holiday is, but because it gives us an excuse to spend the whole day with family. I love that we have the opportunity to spend time with both families because they are so close.
Thanksgiving was great! We started off the day at the Rounds with 10 crazy kids and 10 adults. Dinner or should I say Lunch was delicious! I think the turkey was extra juicy, and the juice was scrumptious as well! The adults got to all sit at one table, the two year olds at the toddler table, and the bigger kids at the kids table. It was nice to all sit together and have a good lunch. After we played a few games until we had to head to my parents.
My parents Thanksgiving consists of my family, my grandparents, and my great Aunt. Since two of my siblings aren't married and the other one has his own schedule, it was more of a quiet smaller Lunch. It was very unformal and Steven and my brother Casey ended up eating in the living room as they watched football. That food was delicious as well. We got to spend time talking and eating and watching football. My mom didn't feel great so she spent some time in her room (Bummer!).
 After we spent the day at my parents we headed back to his family for some more games. My family likes games but they aren't much of hard strategic games like Steven's family is, so we always enjoy games more from his side of the family. We spent the rest of the night talking, playing games, and eating some more. It was such a great day and I absolutely LOVE my family and my inlaws.. I am so incredibly blessed its crazy!



No comments:

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!