Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful

So my SIL put a post on her blog about the top 20 things she was thankful for and I thought it was such a good idea that I decided to do it as well. I have been seeing a ton of people putting things on facebook, but I dont feel the whole world needs to know what I am thankful for, so a blog is a perfect place for it.
(In no order)
#1- My husband. He is the perfect man for me, he is an awesome husband, a cute/fun dad, and my best friend.
#2-My kids. Korbin is such a blast and such a funny kid I love him to pieces! And Aubree is such a sweetheart and rarely cries. They melt my heart!
#3- My family. They are wonderful and I absolutely love spending time with them.
#4- Steven's family. They are the best in-law's I could ever ask for!
#5- Our house. I love our home, I love where it is at and I love that we can rent it out.
#6- Our jobs. I am thankful we both have jobs and jobs that we dont always hate to go to.
#7- Heat. Our heater hasn't been working well lately and it has made me realize how wonderful it is to have a warm house!
#8- Church. We have such a great ward and I have made some good friends who are always willing to help me.
#9- Friends. I dont have many friends from HS and such that I keep in contact with, but the friends I do still have are the best I could ask for.
#10- Health. Healthy kids and healthy parents. I am so grateful my kids are healthy and have no serious problems with them.
#11- Money. We have been super duper blessed with money! Because of the generosity we have been able to pay for college as well as many upgrades on our house and own both our cars.
#12- Treadmills and Zumba. I have been trying to lose the baby weight for 6 months now and I am just one pound away from it. I am thankful for those two things that have helped me lose the weight.
#13- Vacations. We have been blessed to go on many vacations with our families and have wonderful family that watches our kids when we are away.
#14- Babysitters. We have the best family when it comes to babysitting. I am soooo thankful for the people that are willing to watch our kids while we are working. What a difference it makes when you know your kids are in good hands.
#15- My Talents- I just started picking up sewing again like I used to and I am so excited to show off all my cool quilts and stuff that I have been making.
#16- My vehicles- I cant imagine not having two reliable cars!
#17-Cruises. Yes, they need their own category! They are so nice to go on and get a break from life once in awhile.
#18-Babies. I am thankful that I have been able to have my very own kids! I cant imagine how hard it would be to never be able to have your own children.
#19- Fruit trees. I love going out in my backyard and picking delicious fruit off the tree. And making things from the delicious trees!
#20-Food storage. I just recently decided we really needed to stock up on stuff, so I am thankful we are finally getting some food storage!

No comments:

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!