Friday, March 8, 2013

Kangaroo Zoo

My mom wanted to take my nephew Griffin to Kangaroo Zoo and invited Korb, Aubree, and I to join them. Griffin is my 2 yr old nephew that is now in remission and battled cancer. We are super proud of him and the past few weeks he has finally been able to do anything he wanted. Anyway, we went there this past week and I'm pretty sure Korb thought he was in heaven. Now Korb pretty much likes anything we do.. I think his top favorite things are swimming/going down big slides, singing and dancing, watching newtnoons, and now we will add jumping in bounce houses and anything bouncy. He had a blast! At first he was a little nervous and wasn't too sure about the whole thing and then he turned into brave kid! He had two favorite bounce toys.. one was a bounce house thingy that was in a circle and he just ran and bounced in it around and around for a long time! Then the other one was this HUGE slide, like HUGE (especially for a 2 yr old!). He loved them both. Griffin was a little more shy but Korb was able to help him out and he seemed to have a lot of fun as well. The weight limit on the toys is 150 lbs so apparently I'm not supposed to be on them, but I tried a few out myself. It was nice because there were only about 6 kids there so Korb didn't get pushed around too much. It was fun and pretty cheap so I think we will go there again.. hopefully with Daddy next time!
 
 
 Korb and his cousin Griffin
 This picture doesn't do it justice. It is a lot steeper then this looks. Korb is at the top, Griffin is at the bottom.
Sliding down!

2 comments:

Casandra said...

My kids would love that, we'll have to give it a try sometime.

Rachel said...

My kids LOVE that place!!

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!