Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Cousins!

Usually the summer brings a lot of cousin time for my kiddos. We get some good vacations in and holidays, and just hanging out time. Before I had kids I told Steven that I wanted to make sure our kids had cousins to play with because when I was growing up I had none. So now that we have kids I just love the chances we get to have them play together and it always makes me happy that they absolutely ADORE each other. Korbin has so much fun with all of his cousins and it is about the cutest thing ever. Aubree is starting to get to the stage where she wants to play with bigger cousins and do what they are doing. Anyway, I am just thankful that my kids get live really close to most of their cousins and that they get the chance to play with them often. Here are some pictures of the kiddos/cousins this summer, thus far.
 South Ogden Days Parade
Dax and Aubree (3 mos apart)

All of the Rounds grandchildren!
 
SLIP AND SLIDE FUN!-
After the 4th of July Parade we went to Steven's parents and the kiddos had a BLAST on the slip and slide.. they played on that thing for hours!

 





 Aubree tried it.. didn't love it!
 At Korb's birthday party.. cute little bums!
 Leslee's kids and mine
 Lunch time!
 How freakin cute are these two?!
 Love the hooded stares
 Bath time never gets old.. thank goodness! (Korb wanted blue water and Makayla wanted pink)
 Makayla fell asleep in our backyard..too funny not to capture it.
 Time for some duck feeding!


 Some of the Rounds cousins.. this was about 20 mins before poor Braden broke his arm!
This picture doesn't do it justice.. but here are six kids in the van.. :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Looks like your having a fun summer. Can you imagine people that have like 10 kids?!!! Crazy!

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!