Friday, July 12, 2013

Korbin's 3rd Birthday!

My little baby is now a big boy! Holy moly! Korbin is officially three! I have a three year old!!
Korbin wanted a Batman theme for his birthday. I decided I would just do a simple party in our backyard since our vacation was right before that.
 We started off the morning with the #3 pancake and opening a few presents from Grandma.. went to lunch with Grandma and then nap time.. Then it was PARTY TIME!
 The birthday party turned out well! It was rainy and a little windy but it was still pretty warm. The kids had fun in the sand box, tramp, pool, slip and slide, and on the bikes. They were all super cute and Korbin absolutely loved all of them being there.
 My SIL Leslee made an adorable cake for Korbin with the batman theme. She did great! (Thanks :) )
and I tried to decorate some stuff with Batman. I now know I should have convinced him to do Spiderman, or Superman because there was zero Batman decorations anywhere! Anyway, we had pizza and the adults got to just sit and talk. I always enjoy those parties where the kids can entertain themselves and the adults can just hang out.
 Anywho.. it was nice, he got some fun stuff that he wanted to stay up all night last night playing with. Thanks to all my family for coming and sharing Korbin's birthday with us!


Korbin's Batman cake made by Leslee

 Cake Face!

 Cousins riding bikes in circles
 Leah and Aubree had a blast in the sandbox.. cute kids
 Jax, Griffin, Kyla, and Ryker taking a break from bikes for a min.
Not a great picture but Aubree enjoyed stealing everyone's pizza, watermelon and drinks when they weren't looking. It was hilarious!

 All his presents!!
Super Grandma, Leslee w/Linkin, and Casandra

Opening presents



Leah, Korb, and Kyla
 
The only way to eat cake when you are young!
 
 
 

 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Looks like a fun time. Korbin is cute. Leslee is so nice to make you those cakes. Bummer I missed it again because of work. Glad he had fun.

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!