Saturday, March 8, 2014

30 weeks pregnant

I haven't blogged about this pregnancy yet so I thought I better before its done! So as of this week I am 30 weeks pregnant which is fantastic! It has definitely flown by so far, of course its these last 10 weeks that always seem to drag.
 My pregnancy has been going well, the first few months was a killer as always. I was extremely tired and sick but I didn't get near as sick as I did with the other two. I think this time I only threw up twice which is a huge difference for me! After I got over the first trimester it was really nice, I didn't have many symptoms besides a growing belly. We found out what we were having in the middle of December and announced it to everyone on Christmas. Both Steven and I were almost positive it was a boy, even before we got pregnant I felt like we were going to have another boy, so it was a little bit of an adjustment for us when we found out we were having a little girl.
 I was able to go on a cruise when I was 18 weeks pregnant and that was quite a change from the cruises I am used to. I absolutely LOVED the cruise and it was pretty great to have any food I wanted at any time and not have to worry about cleaning up after yourself, but it was a little difficult because I still had less energy and still felt a little sick and I wasn't able to do much off the boat like excursions.
 Our targeted ultrasound was fun and the kids came to that. They love coming to the doctor to see the baby and this one was even better because they got to see a lot of pictures of her. We got a few decent shots of her and I decided she looks just like Aubree. Everything was good at the apt and the baby was slightly above average in weight (no surprise).
 The past 3 weeks or so I have been having the famous lower back pain and just this past week I have had major pain on my right side of my body. I had my sister look at it and she thought I had Piriformis syndrome which is when your sciatic nerve is compressed that causes pain and numbness down one side and leg. So I have been dealing with that recently and hoping that somehow it goes away sooner then 10 weeks! My previous pregnancies I have carried the babies a lot higher and they always seem to kick my ribs like crazy and I am convinced my ribs are broken.. this pregnancy she is already head down and quite far down then what I am used to.. so its quite the change and I think I would chose the ribs over this any day.
 My last apt went well, she measured about 3 pounds (29 weeks) and I will start going every two weeks now. The doctor thinks she is average weight at the moment.. but I am pretty sure that is what she has thought with the other two as well. So far no talk on having this baby any earlier then a week which would put me at May 8th, but we will see how my pain is and such as the weeks go on.
 I am excited to have this little one in our lives and finally feel like our family is complete. I look forward to the future with the kids as they grow and play and learn. We are also excited to finally have our whole house to ourselves and let the kids have their own rooms.
 As for the pregnancy, things are going well. We have decided to name her Casidy Blair Rounds. Blair is a family name from my dads side, it was actually my grandmothers maiden name, I thought it was a cute girl name and I also wanted to get my dads side of the name in our family somewhere so it is going to work perfectly.
 Hopefully the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly and fast! I am wanting to do some comparison pictures of each of my pregnancies and post them on here so keep your eye open for that!

1 comment:

Casandra said...

Wow your pregnancy did go by fast. Of course I'm not the one who's preggs. I know what you mean about that baby sitting low. It basically sucks and hurts a lot.

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!