Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Random

Well today I am home sick. I was going to attempt to do homework so I wouldn't be soo stressed when the semester is almost over, but I just have no desire to, plus its spring break.. or what they claim is spring break. I woke up around 3am this morning and threw up a couple times, I didn't really get much sleep after that and had a wonderful date with the toilet! And no, I am not pregnant! My nephew Ryker was sick this weekend and I couldn't just let him sit by himself all lonely, so I went and cuddled with him for awhile.. well now I am paying for it! My brother Travis, my mother, and my father are all sick with the same thing I have, and Ryker had.. so Im guessing this thing isn't messing around! Luckily I am starting to feel better! I am eating some delicious crackers and drinking some cherry coke! :) So as I am sitting here watching Home Makeover I decided to look on my Tmobile picture album to see what I had in there.. here are the pictures that I found, enjoy!!

This is Jimmy our mini greyhound about a week after we got him. He was by far the cutest puppy ever!! I wish they could just stay puppies!

A picture of Steven and I, don't remember where or when!

Same with this one! Dont know where or when! But I liked it!

These two pictures are pictures of our new couch (with Steven relaxin on it!)


These last two pictures are of a new couch that we got on Saturday. I am quite happy with our purchase and glad that Steven is as well! My parents went to an estate auction on Saturday morning and invited me to come along. They were putting up for auction a tan leather sectional which the lady had owned for a little while. I told my mom I wouldn't pay much for it because we are trying to save for 2 vacations this year and tuition! Anyway.. to make a long story short.. my mom bid on the couch and got it for $150! I spent the rest of Saturday moving in and out furniture with my dad. Oh man am I sore! By the time Steven got home the couch was in here and everything was put back to normal. Steven gave the approval and now the couch seems to be his favorite spot in the house! Our living room now looks bigger but has more room for people to sit! It's a win win situation! I enjoyed going to the auction, it was quite entertaining watching these guys auction stuff off.. they talked really fast and half the time I didn't understand what was happening! ha ha
So that is the pictures from my Tmobile album! Kind of random, but I thought it was fun to see them again.
Oh and my dad is starting a blog about being prepared in emergencies, he is going to give information about food storage and stuff you need to do to prepare for disasters! It is under my friend list labeled Emergency Preparedness.. Check it out every once in awhile, I think it will be some good information for everyone!

5 comments:

Steven said...

Jimmy was the cutest puppy in the world. What happened to him?
Those older pictures are intersting. I'm not sure when or where they were taken either.

Megan said...

You puppy was SO cute, I'm sure he's adorable now too :)
I love your couch! $150 is a slam'n deal! Way to go!

Jill said...

Your kids will be so cute, look how cute you are! I am sorry you are sick, that is always crummy. We are doing great, the tummy is getting big. I was HUGE with Abbie so it was bound to happen.

Kariann said...

Awww...Feel better soon!! What an awesome couch for $150!! And don't you wish all puppies could stay that cute forever?? He is adorable!! :)

Rachel said...

Jimmy was super cute there! -Your new couch is really great, I'm jealous.

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!