Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Time is nice!

So as you can see from our last few posts.. we have major spring fever!! Steven has been hoping for spring since last November and has been wearing shorts everyday since! As for me, I dream of wearing flip flops and my favorite plaid shorts! Just like Steven I look forward to swimming, camping, BBQ-in', and everything else that I can do in the warm weather. Steven and I have been trying to start our scooter ever since it got up to 65 degrees, but unfortunately we have not been having any luck. We got a battery charger and Steven tried to charge it for probably over a week and still nothing! Well today I decided that I would mess with it, so I went out there, moved some wires around, pushed some buttons.. and you guessed it!! It started!!!! I was soo excited and I was even more excited to tell Steven! I knew it would make his week! So I took the scooter out with my cute lil helmet and drove around the neighborhood for 45 mins! :) It was awesome!! I felt so free!! ha ha.. anyway Steven got home and it started again without help of the battery charger and got to drive it around for awhile. Now we need to register it again for this year as well as get insurance for it. But I am proud to report that our scooter is up and running again and we are thrilled!!





I had a lesson plan in my preschool lab today and I am extremely satisfied by how it went. The kids loved my lesson plan and spent a lot of time in that area! It made me happy and got me a little more excited for when I will actually have my own class!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

I love it! Can I borrow it for just like a day or so? I can't promise I would give it back though ;)

Kariann said...

That scooter is awesome!! I'm totally jealous!! :)

Brianne said...

How exciting! I want a scooter just like that!!! LUCKY!!!

Rachel said...

I'm jealous of the scooter! I better just steal it.

Megan said...

Wow! I love your scooter! It's so cute! I'm so excited for spring too! I actually got to take the kids outside, it was to shovel doggie poo, but still we were excited!

Heidi Marie said...

Ooooooh keep going with the preschool thing :) Jaxon will be going before I know it and we'd totally send him to preschool with 'miss alyssa' :)

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!