Saturday, March 14, 2009

SPRING

Spring is basically here and I'm loving it! The snow has been trying to force it's way late into March, but even when it snows now it's going to melt pretty rapidly. The snow's got NO chance HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHA. Well anyway... I was just thinking of all the fun stuff that spring and summer bring to the table.
You gotta love the warm weather most of all. I'm a warm weather kind of guy. I get cold so easy because of the medication I take so the warmer the better. 90 degrees is no problem for me. Plus you can do so much more in warm weather. Swimming, grilling, basketball, frisbee, jogging, CAMPING, golfing, driving my scooter, boating, soccer, running in a 5k, no school, ect. ect. ect! I could go on for days. There are a few drawbacks such as: Allergies, mowing the lawn, bees (I'm allergic), too hot to sleep sometimes.... and that's about it! So I'm just really looking forward to May when school will be done and summer can begin.

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Yeah for warmer weather!! :) I hear ya.. I am soo ready for this spring to come! I wanna BBQ and Swim and all that fun jazz.. too bad Im still going to be in school :(

Steven said...

I'll help you with school!

Casandra said...

I'm getting major spring fever too, the only problem is that up here in the glacier I live in we won't be seeing nice weather for a couple more months. What a drag...who would ever want to live here on purpose?

Rachel said...

I totally heard you laughing as I was reading your "ha ha ha" part. :) Funny. All I wanted to do yesterday was get the grill out and cook a delicious, burned to a crisp hot dog, but I guess we need some propane. We better just add this to our weekend plans each week, BBQing!!!!

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!