Saturday, June 6, 2009

My week in a glance.

This past week has been a blast for me! My sister's roommate from Iowa came to town to visit and we wanted to show her some fun places here. We went to Yellowstone/Jackson Hole and we also got to go to the special airshow for law enforcement. I will start with Yellowstone first.. my family went it was my parents, my sis Megan, Emily (Meg's roommate), Lisa and Barry (our cruise and work friends), Travis, Laura, Ryker, Jaxson, and me. No, no Steven :( Unfortunately Steven couldn't take work off. We got to go see Bear World, Old Faithful, hot pots, go shopping, and Jackson Hole. Over all it was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of the trip.

I dont usually like doing the slide shows because you kind of have to sit and wait for the next picture but I have too many pictures to put them on one by one.
Yesterday (Friday) the Sheriff's Office was invited to go to the Law Enforcement VIP Airshow. It wasn't the all out airshow, but we got to see everything we wanted with about 1/100th of the amount of people. We got to walk around and look at planes and jets. After we looked around we sat down and watched planes fly. My favorite part is the Thunderbirds and we got the pleasure of watching them practice! I absolutely love jets and I look forward to the airshow every time they come! So I was really excited and I loved watching it! Here are some pictures of the show! Yeah for the Airshow!! Oh and my parents went, my sis Megan, Emily, Travis, Travis' friend, and me. Steven had to work again.. Stupid work!

I cant get all the pictures to show I guess.. so this will have to do for now!!

5 comments:

Kariann said...

You always do such fun things!! Glad you had fun!!! What a great start to summer! :)

Megs said...

Sounds like tons of fun! I haven't been to Jackson Hole for forever! That is the type of stuff that makes summers so awesome!

Steven said...

I'm lame!!
Glad you got to see the air show. I know how much you like it!

Megan said...

How fun! I'm so jealous, I've never been to Yellowstone... or an air show for that matter. You're going to have to start kidnapping me and taking me with you :)

Rachel said...

Glad you got a break and got to go do some fun things. I for sure want to go to the airshow in two years. I got to see just a few things with my patient and it was great.

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!