Sunday, August 16, 2009

Catch up #2


This is my catch up number 2 from our vacation. If you haven't looked at our first one then you better just go look at it first and then come back to this post!
This post is pictures of visiting Iowa (where Megan went to school), and Nauvoo. We had an awesome time everywhere we went but Nauvoo was awesome. We did a lot of things and it was pretty spiritual. Steven and I were lucky enough to be able to go in the Nauvoo temple to do a session and I am so glad I could experience that. It was beautiful! We were there during the Nauvoo pageant and we thought that was way cool as well. We went down the Trail of Tears, or Trail of Hope and it was interesting because it was real accounts of pioneers and what they experienced. Over all this trip was great, fun, crazy, happy, spiritual, new, and exhausting. Nothing better then that! Hope you enjoy these pictures and maybe it will make you want to go to Nauvoo as well!
IOWA-

The hockey rink where my sister was a trainer.

Casey, Steven, Alyssa at the Mulligan's restaurant. It was delicious!

NAUVOO-

Steven and I

My Dad, Casey, and Steven at the Nauvoo Visitor Center.

Steven and I resting after going down the Trail of Hope.

Steven being silly.

Me being silly. It was a fence at the hotel.

The Shaw family.. it only took us 3 times to get this shot! lol

Megan, Joseph Smith, and I

Steven and I at the Nauvoo Pagent.

Steven and I in front of the Nauvoo Temple.

We tried to take a picture of us by the temple.

Nauvoo Temple taken by my sister. I think it looks awesome.

The Nauvoo Temple taken by my sister. I think it looks awesome.


Mark Twain Boat

Us by the Mississippi River

Meg and I on the plane ride home.

1 comment:

Kariann said...

Looks like a really fun trip!! The picture of the temple is gorgeous! I would love to visit there!!!

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!