Sunday, August 9, 2009

It is finally here!

I have been hoping for this month all year, and no it's not just because its my birthday! Silly people! This week I will have finally made it through my summer semester! All I know is that I bit off way too much, way more then I could chew, but now that it is winding down I am definitely glad I did it! If I wouldn't have taken a full school schedule and that cooperative work experience then I would not be able to graduate until December 2010. But.. since I did take all that crap this summer I will get to graduate April 2010! yay!! Well that is if I pass all my classes! So although my summer sucked really bad I am glad I did it. So thanks for all your encouragement! But dont feel too sorry for me because I did have an awesome summer!
This summer hasn't been much of a dream summer for me, but I cant say I didn't enjoy it because I had an awesome summer! Steven and I did so many things that I sometimes had a hard time catching my breath. Steven has had a great summer. If you ask me I think he has had his dream summer (aside from working). He has got to golf almost on a weekly basis, camp, gone to ReAL games, vacations, lots and lots of video games with friends, movies, played sports, and many other things that I cant think of. But over all I think he had a really nice summer.
We just got back from our awesome trip to Illinois and Nauvoo, I plan on putting a new post with pictures on soon! We did have an amazing time and we enjoyed spending time with the Shaw family. So keep checking my blog k!?
Hope everyone is doing well!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I can't wait to see your navoo pics! I'll make it there someday :)
It was great to see ya at the fair!

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

That will be so nice to graduate at an earlier time. It sounds like you worked hard to get where you are so far, so I would be proud. Good luck with the upcoming semester.

Kariann said...

Yeah!! You survived!! April is going to be the greatest month ever!! You'll totally pass all your classes, look what you just accomplished this summer!! :) Congrats!!

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!