Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Our house!

I have to apologize for being such a slacker.. I can't even use the no internet excuse because we have had internet ever since we moved in. So I will just say sorry I am a slacker and I will also apologize for all the pictures I am about to put up! These are pictures of the moving day as well as fix it projects we have done the past few weeks.

What terrible weather we had.. it not only rained, but it snowed! Every other day during that week was warm and sunny..that's our luck!

The guys talking about the future of the backyard.

Some of the family that came to help.


Travis, Steven, and my Dad putting up our new big tv!

Steven, my Mom, and my Dad putting up the baby's crib. Yes, it is up already!


This is our backyard with the ugly bush in the middle of the lawn and one of many apple tree's..say goodbye!

The new and improved backyard without the bush and tree.

My Dad trying to cut down the bush.. that was a mess, but it is finally gone!

Steven and his Dad fixing our fence so our dog Jimmy can be in the backyard.

Our wood from the apple tree all piled up. It sure seemed like a lot more wood then that!!

Steven quickly learning how to be a fix it man!

Steven smelling the cherry wood.. ohh that smelt sooooooo good! Can't wait for some cherries!

3 comments:

Megs said...

So fun! It's so nice to have a place of your own! Now all your money will go to making it your own...it has for us anyway :)

Steven said...

If I could have taken a big bite out of that cherry would I would have! I hope the fruit tastes as good as the wood smelled.

Casandra said...

You may have to share some cherries! :)

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!