Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Our sweet little boy!

Never in a million years would I have EVER thought you could love a little one as much as I love ours! And now I understand what a mothers love really means!
Korbin Randy Rounds was born July 11th, 2010 at 12 pm. He was 9lbs 7 oz and 22 1/2 inches long, so he was a good size baby! We decided on the name Korbin because Steven and I had loved the name since we first got married, the middle name is after Steven's Dad, Korbin is the first male Rounds so we wanted to get the Grandpa's name in there. My labor was long, but I am sure it could have been worse! I was in labor for a long 15 hrs and the epidural didn't seem to work like it should have.
We had our families there for support and they were just as excited as we were to bring this little boy into the world. Korbin, Daddy, and I are doing well now, we are loving being at home and having our own family. Steven gets to stay home with us for 2 weeks and he is so awesome in helping even when I don't ask. He has the proud Daddy eyes which makes me love him even more!
And now for the pictures that you have been waiting for..





4 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats! Welcome to parenting! It is a wonderful thing.

Casandra said...

What a cute, big boy. It's so fun to finally bring them home and do things your own way. Congrats.

Melinda said...

He is adorable!! I just want to reach through the screen and pinch those cute little cheeks.

Sara said...

Congrats!! I am so happy and excited for you and your little family!!! He is darling!

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!