Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Korbin Randy is 3 months!


Holy moly! My little boy is 3 months old and I can't even believe it!! These few months have FLOWN by and it is a little scary to think how fast he is growing up. My wonderful sister took some pictures for us. Korbin was NOT happy at all that day but they still managed to turn out decent. So the pictures below are his 3 month pictures, courtesy of my sister Megan.
What is Korbin up to?? Korbin can hold up his head like a strong little boy, but he was doing that from day one. His legs are getting so strong that he can stand on his own, we just hold one finger out so he can balance. I am afraid he might be walking at a young age! Korbin loves to smile and smiles when he wakes up, which makes my day! He started laughing just this Sunday and it was the cutest thing ever. He is wanting to move around a lot now. He will be on our lap and he will try to sit forward, I think he wants to sit up on his own. He will also wiggle and try to leave our lap. Korbin absolutely LOVES football. He will sit and watch that happily for hours (which is okay with us since we are doing the same thing). He loves to tell stories and talks a lot. He hasn't mastered rolling over yet, but he is extremely close! He loves to suck his thumb which is a good and bad thing and he wont take a binky unless I hold it in for him. He loves his swing and will fall asleep in that all day if I would let him. I weighed him yesterday and he weighed 17lbs 5 oz so only 2 lbs from his 2 month appt. Anyway, we love this little boy and we are so happy he is in our lives!








1 comment:

Casandra said...

I love the picture of you and him together. He has this little thoughtful look about him. Very cute.

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!