Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Free Stuff!

Well I decided the other week that I wanted to try to start doing the couponing that you hear about everywhere..and many people do.  I tried to do it a little on my own, but I didnt really understand all the coupon language so I asked my sister in law if I could tag along with her.  So yesterday we spent a good 3 hrs going from store to store getting free stuff.  I didn't have a lot of the coupons she had, and I wasn't near as prepared, but I did score big and I am pretty impressed with myself!  We stopped off at Walmart and they ended up giving me $4.05!! ha ha.. wow! A few things weren't on sale, but I wanted to get anyway so that is where I actually spent money.  I am now a little more knowledgeable and I think I will do even better next time!  Thank you Leslee for helping me learn a little more about using coupons!
I spent a total of $15 for everything above. Yay for coupons!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love couponing! I just don't have much patience for it! :) But you did awesome to get all of that formula and stuff for $15!

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!