Thursday, May 5, 2011

Easter & Cousins

So of course my last time of working Sunday mornins was on Easter Sunday. I was pretty bummed that I missed Korb's first Easter, but I realized that I didn't really miss much besides him looking at his basket.  I got off work at 2pm so I still got to help him with the Easter Egg hunt at my parents, and that was a lot of fun.  I was impressed that Korb would actually grab the eggs.  Of course he didnt want to let go of them and would grab them out of the bucket once I put them in.  It was fun and very nice.  We even managed to get a cute Easter picture.  My mom would always take a picture of us in our new Easter outfit by the rock, so I thought it was fun that Korb got his taken there also.   Luckily Steven remembered my directions to take some pictures of Korbin when he looks through his basket.  The pictures turned out cute!






My two handsome boys! Love them!
He refused to let go of the Easter Eggs!
My happy family
COUSINS GALORE!!
So the day before Easter we had a request to get all the young cousins together to get some pictures.  Some of the cousins know each other pretty well like Korbin, Makayla, and Leah.. but they don't know too much about Landon and Logan.  Of course they are all still super young, but it was fun to get them together and take pictures.  As you can see through these pictures..Korbin and Makayla are best friends and love rolling around with each other. It will be crazy in a year or so when they are all running around screaming! Oh boy! What have we gotten ourselves in to!?  So the age range is Korbin 9 months old to Landon 2 months old (so they are all within 7 months of each other!)
Makayla and Korbin just doing what they do best!
And yet another one of the things they do best.. tackle each other.  Makayla and Korbin are one month apart and spend almost everyday together.
Left to Right- Leah (6 months old), Makayla (8 months old), Korb (9 months old), and Logan (4 months old)
Leah, Makayla, Landon, Korbin, Logan
Here is the age chart. Korbin 9 months, Makayla 8 months, Leah 6 months, Logan 4 months, Landon 2 months.
The moms and cousins.  We are all in the Randy/Sylvia Rounds family except for Brianne who is in the Raymond/Cindy Rounds family.  Me, Leslee, Rachel, Brianne, and Casandra..and babies.
They were supposed to be posing for a picture.. little terds!
We all thought it was funny how you could tell the age gaps with them. The two oldest were sitting up on their own, goofing aroun..the next two were starting to sit up, and the youngest was just sleeping. Cute kiddos.

1 comment:

Casandra said...

I love that Korbin is such a BOY. Having boys myself I can see how much fun you guys will have with him. By the way, I think green is his color.

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!