Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Party- Trunk or Treat

Last Saturday was the annual Rounds Halloween party. Rachel (sis in law) does a halloween party at her house every year with games, food, and fun, this year was no different. I dont really enjoy dressing up (Dont tell Rachel).. but I always do something so I can come to the party. Steven has had in his mind for YEARS about how he wants to be Dr. Evil and how he was going to shave his head. I of course was hoping that one day the idea would fade, but it turns out he was serious. He shaved his head, put a scar on his face and got his costume ready. It turned out pretty well. Originally we were all going to be marvel-ish characters.. me Catwoman, Korb Batman, Steven Bane, and Aubree The Hulk.. and well you can see how well that turned out.. Korb and I were the only ones to kind of stick with the plan. But it all turned out well I think.
This is Steven's half shaved head. Bye hair!
Clark Kent/superman.. the glasses werent perfect but they got the point acrossed.

My niece Bailey the vampire.
Aubree and Daxton.. cousins (3 1/2 months apart)
Grandpa and his mini me.
Aubree my skeleton :)
Playing Bloody Brains.. he LOVED this game!

Tunk or Treat-
We went trunk or treating last night at Ryan and Rachels ward. Our ward doesnt do it and we usually crash Steven's parents one but it is on Halloween this year so we decided to hit Ryan and Rachels instead. It was fun and turned out well. Korb got a full size candy bar and some other yummy snacks. Steven was excited to pass out some candy to the kids also.


No comments:

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!