Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Treehouse adventures!

Well I would have to say we are quite the slackers lately in visiting the treehouse! The main purpose for getting the Treehouse pass was mainly for the winter so the kids could get their energy out.. well.. I think we have been there a total of 4 times this whole year. My goal this year.. make it more then 4 times! ha ha
Anyway, Leslee (Steven's sister) and I decided to take the kiddos there last Friday. Each time we go it's more fun for the kids. They have actually updated it since last time we were there so the kiddos were able to play Dr. in the baby nursery. They seemed to enjoy that as well as the other usuals like music room and the big chess set. It was a lot of fun and I love being able to have something cool like this close by and Korb having cousins close to his age that we are able to do things like this with. Anyway, it was fun and I am excited for when Bree can play with the stuff!

Yee haw!
Okay, this is just too cute! Bree sitting on the HUGE book!
The crew minus myself and Aubree
Korb playing some music!
Korb was weighing the new baby.. it said the baby was 5 lbs 6 oz.. must not know about the Rounds babies!


Korbin was singing.. extremely cute!

No comments:

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!