Thursday, February 21, 2013

Valentines Day

This Valentines Day was a great day! It kind of was like a week long event. My hubby surprised me with some flowers the night before. Valentines Day wasn't too spectacular because Steven worked in the day and I worked at night.. we decided to have a romantic lunch with kids at his work! ha ha I know! But it was fun and some other people he works with had the same idea. Steven got us massage coupons for this place in South Ogden which I am extremely excited about. The kiddos got some little things and snacks (its always hard to get stuff for a little baby!). The kids and I made the grandparents and Daddy a jar with candy for them.. it had hugs and kisses in it with their pictures all over it. It was cute. I gave Steven some Jazz tickets for Tuesday nights game and invited Leslee and Devin to join us. It was a lot of fun. I don't think we have been since before Korbin was born! It was nice to go on a little date without the kiddos and go to a game (and win!) and spend some time with family. Over all the whole week was a success and it is fun to have another one under our belt!


Daddy's Jar
Blurry.. the kiddos treats
The Jazz game
Looks like our eyes were bigger then our stomachs! We should have had the brains to share one cause we were stuffed and couldn't finish them!
Leslee and Devin
Aubree in her Valentines dress for church. I love dressing her up for church..it is soo much fun!
Love this girl!

No comments:

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!