Saturday, May 3, 2014

Aubree's 2nd Birthday Party!

Our little baby girl is now a toddler. Time is flying by so fast lately that it is scary! Aubree's birthday this year was extremely close to my due date so I decided that I would have her birthday party a little early and make it an easy one. I don't know what it is, but these simple backyard party's that I do for the kids most years are always a highlight for me. All the kids (and hopefully adults) had a blast. The kids were as happy as can be and all loved playing on the new playset as well as the sandbox, bikes, and trampoline. It took some convincing to get Aubree away from her cousins to open presents. She was a super happy birthday girl and actually smiled for a few pictures. She had a lot of support from all her favorite people and her Aunt Leslee made her a cute owl cake. She got a lot of fun toys, baby dolls, and clothes (and playset). It was 80 degree's but starting to cool off when the party started so it was just a real nice evening.
 This little girl has been such a blast to raise. She keeps us on our feet and keeps us sharp. She is hilarious and a dare devil, she is self-sufficient and a perfectionist, she is bossy and very caring. She is my perfect little 2 year old and I look forward to sooo many more years. We love you Aubree!
The birthday cake made by Aunt Leslee
Blowing out her candle. She has to hold her birthday ball as she blows.

Aubree, Aunt Megan, and Korbin
"I'm gonna go over there!"


Daxton and Aubree.. two crazy kids!

Boys will be boys..

Opening more presents.
I thought this was adorable. Aubree and Daxton look soo happy in the wagon.
Tramp fun
Some of the cousins.. Aubree, Korbin, Daxton, Leah, and Makayla in the background.
Grandma Sylvia and Birthday girl.
Just eating candy out of the grass..
Aubree hanging out with Uncle Devin.
Aubree, Leah, and Makayla getting pushed on the swing by Grandma Sylvia
 
Might as well add in our last pregnant picture together.. I am due in one week, and Leslee has 9 weeks left.
 Birthday girl and Daddy
And this is how I found Aubree asleep. She got a new sleep light thing and she fell asleep looking at it.

No comments:

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!