Sunday, September 7, 2008

Football Season!!



Oh how excited we are for football season to finally start!!! If you know me.. you know I am a HUGE football fan, especially the Indianapolis Colts!! I have jerseys, authentic autographed football, calendars, plaques, beanies, earrings, watch, bowling ball, car seats, steering wheel covers, floor mats, blankets, and Im sure some other things that I cant think of.. so I am pretty crazy about the Colts!! And Steven is a Huge fan of the Buffalo Bills!!! (which is what we are watching right now!) We are working on getting him hooked up on some football stuff as well.. but he isn't as spoiled as I am.. So we are thrilled for football to have finally started!! Now we feel like we have something to look forward to! It is so fun to watch!! We have some football leagues going on as well! We have a fantasy football league that I made up.. and its basically our families playing against each other.. so thats way fun! And Steven is playing in another fantasy football league with his friends and also has a pick-em game with some family and friends. So we spend plenty of time watching games!
We have a huge variety of team likeness in our families.. my family is big on the 49ers.. My sis Megan likes the Patriots.. and I like the Colts.. Steven's family.. Ryan likes the Bears.. His dad likes the Steelers.. Rachel likes the Lions.. Steven likes the Bills.. and well Leslee hasn't seemed to pick a team yet! What a slacker! So that is our football life! We also enjoy going to Weber State football games.. only because its free! ha ha.. but its fun to be in that atmosphere.
Besides football Steven and I are just working on getting through this semester. We seem to be doing okay.. still caught up on our homework and doing good with that. Work isnt too bad for me.. I am waking up an hour earlier to get my hours in at work, but I almost seem to like going in when there is no one around. With Steven's work, he is working 6 days a week.. which sucks pretty bad! We dont have much time for anything, but then again.. it helps us save money for school, and our trips we wanna take next year. But I am pretty excited to be taking classes for my major, and seems to be more interesting!
Im still waiting for dear Brittany to send me my birthday pictures, so hopefully I will post them soon!
GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Heidi Marie said...

I'm such a gomer! Holy cow. I'm so sorry!!! Well at least now I've found the blog - I LOVE blogging - I'm a total nerd.

Rachel said...

It is exciting to have football season here. I laughed when after the first week I was ahead of all those guys (in our family) on our pick 'em thing. You totally should have just done it too.

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!