Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The hard part is over!

Well as of about 1:30pm today, our interviews are over! Steven's interview was yesterday (Monday). He said that it went good! Which I am very glad about! I guess this one lady mentioned that she thought he shouldn't have applied so early.. so that kind of made him feel stupid, but in all reality, all of our teachers encourage us to apply as early as we can so we can make sure and get in. So I thought that was kinda stupid! But hopefully that didnt affect their choosing process. As for me.. I think it went well.. unfortunately I had no coverage at work so I could leave for the interview.. so I left 5 mins later then I needed to. So I drove super fast and ran to the building and luckily made it without them noticing when I got there. The interviewers seemed to be very nice, which made me a little more comfortable! I just tried my best and gave them the best answers I could! Thank goodness for Randy's help in this! Steven's dad helped us write our admission statements and our letter stating why we should get in with our lower GPA. Well he basically wrote it for us. Which is okay with me! But Im thankful for his help and everyone's good luck wishes! Thanks guys, you're awesome! So now we just have to cross our fingers for at least 3 weeks! They will send us a letter at the end of October or start of November letting us know if we got in or not! So it is a long wait, but at least the hard part is over! Oh and our cousin Candice also applied to the program and had an interview yesterday, she said hers went well also! That would be pretty cool if all three of us got in!
Everything else is going good.. school is good.. work sucks as always.. and well thats my life for now! Oh and Steven and I are completely EXCITED for Saturday to come.. The Jazz intrasquad scrimmage (for free!) is sat afternoon.. so we are way excited to go see them! wahoo!!
Thanks for all the support! We always appreciate it!

2 comments:

Casandra said...

You guys are awsome. Good Luck! Hope everything goes as planned.

Rachel said...

I'm glad you are done with that part and that it went well. I hope you guys get it!!!-Also, I hope we get to go the free game on Saturday. I'll let you know. -And Alyssa, thanks for being so nice to me. You're sweet! :)

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!