Monday, December 15, 2008

It's Christmas time.. in the city...

Well.. we have been very busy and I have been sick, so that would be my excuse of not blogging for awhile. So I'm sorry! Things are going pretty well over in our neck of the woods.. We finished school last week, and we are both extremely relieved!! We both have confidence that we will pass our classes with flying colors! But we will continue to cross our fingers until we get our grades! The next semester starts Jan 5.. so it's not much break for us, but we aren't complaining! For those of you that don't know.. we did not get accepted into the Education program. We did well in our interviews and test.. but didn't have good enough grades.. so we are going to bump the grades up, and try again! I was pretty bummed at first, but now I am just trying to get in before I'm 40! ha ha..
Work is going okay for us.. Steven finally has someone he likes to work with at America First and is excited to start working with him. This makes me happier because then Steven isn't hating work! So thats good! As for me.. its going okay.. its still new, and I hate being new, but over all its good. They are very laid back and let me leave and come when I need. They also work well with my crazy school schedules, so I will not complain.
Well I have had a hard time getting completely into the Christmas spirit, and it really makes me sad!! I look forward to Christmas soo much, and this year I am sick! I am stubborn and didn't go to the doctor until today. I come to find out that not only do I have a bad sinus infection, but now I have bronchitis! Thats great! So I have been sick since Thanksgiving..and now I am going to still be sick for Christmas! Luckily I now have some antibiotics and cough stuff to help me.. So I am really hoping that I will start to feel better! But it does suck to be sick right now! All I wanna do is go hang up my Christmas lights and go see all my friends! So sorry if I am ignoring you.. I don't mean to!
Steven and I are ready for Christmas (as much as we can be!) I think I am done with his Christmas and I am sooo excited to give them to him! I think he will be thrilled with everything! I can not wait!! I am also extremely excited for our annual after Christmas vacation! Its going to be a blast! I get to see Casandra, Dan, Dalin, and Braden! I am also excited for this weekend because we are going to see the Temple lights and also stay in a condo across from the Conference Center! We are gonna play games, and eat all night! Wahoo!! Megan's friend from Iowa is coming to join us. So that will be fun!
Well I wont bore you anymore! I will blog again this week with some pictures of Brianne and Carl's wedding last sat (our cousin). Hope everyone is doing well and having a good Christmas season!

6 comments:

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

Oh I'm so sorry your sick.. That is no fun for the holidays. I hope you get better soon. Good Luck getting in to your program! I but it is tough.

Rants Of Rian said...

:( Bronchitis??!!
Im sorry suga.
Get better soon.

Megs said...

You are so lucky to be done for the semester! I still have paper to turn in and one last final tomorrow. I think they cheated us out of the break because we go back on the 5th too!

Sorry to hear you are sick...we've been feeling it a bit lately too.

Kariann said...

I'm so sorry your sick!! That really does suck!! I hope you get better before Christmas!! I hope you guys can get into your program next time, I'm sure you will!! Wish your break was longer!! :(

Rachel said...

I'm glad you guys made it through finals and that you got medicine for your bronchitis. Hopefully you will feel better by next week and can enjoy Christmas. Your weekend sounds like fun.

Natalie said...

Sorry to hear you have been sick. I hope you get better fast :)

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!