Friday, December 19, 2008

Logan Temple



Last Saturday (Dec. 13th) we had the chance to go watch Steven's cousin Brianne get sealed to Carl in the Logan Temple. It was freezing, and a scary drive, but it was over all a nice, fun time.

Brianne and Carl




The two handsome brothers.. Ryan and Steven

Steven and I at the temple

Leslee (Sis-In-Law) and I freezing our butts off

This picture makes me laugh.. if you know Raymond (the proud father) you would laugh too!

I didn't take too many pictures because it was freezing!! I hope to get a group picture one of these days! Make sure and read my other post from today!

4 comments:

Kariann said...

The poor Bride...SO COLD!! Your pictures are way cute! Steven and you are such a cute couple!! :)

Megs said...

Oh that looks so cold!!!!! Cute pictures though!

Rants Of Rian said...

What a Precious Little wedding.
Cute little already-married couple too:)

Sara said...

You were in my neck of the woods and you didn't come and visit?!? Jk with the weather the way it was I don't blame you. Your pictures are very pretty! I hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!