Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy 3 Years baby!!


Today three years ago marked the best decision I have ever made! I decided to marry my dream man, the man that will be the best father and husband in the world, and the man that I would share time and all eternity with! On April 7, 2006 Steven and I got married! I can not believe how fast these three years have gone! I look back and it seems like just yesterday we were planning our wedding!
For those of you who don't know.. this is how our lives started.. Steven and I met off of myspace, we had been talking back and forth for a few days and decided to meet. He came up to my house and sat in the hot tub and we talked. Of course there is more to this story then just this, but I will just tell you the short version! Two weeks after I met him I knew I was going to marry him! Yes, it sounds crazy, but I knew with my whole heart! Two months after our first date Steven proposed to me outside of the Salt Lake temple, it was beautiful! Everything was perfect! Three months after that we got married at Ivy Lane in Ogden. We had a beautiful wedding and loved every minute of it! For our Honeymoon we got to go to Hawaii which was the best time ever! A year later we got the pleasure to get sealed in the temple for time and all eternity and that was THE best experience we have ever got to do! I am so grateful that we could go through the temple, even if it took us a year! Now we are here, three years later and as happy as ever! I can not imagine my life without him, he is my rock, my heart, my everything! I truly believe that I got the best husband in the world! Thank you Steven for making me a better person and helping me realize that I can have everything I dreamed and more!

Steven and I on our wedding day! Isn't he handsome!

Steven and I in Hawaii with our awesome tour guide!


Steven and I after getting sealed! April 7, 2007!

Our two year anniversary! (Last year on the cruise!)

I just wanted to post something special letting him know how special he is and how much I love him! Happy 3 years.. and many more to come! :) xoxoxoxo
And for everyone else.. there are two other posts from earlier this week.. don't forget to check the other ones out!

9 comments:

Kariann said...

I can't believe it's been 3 years!! That is awesome!! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you guys! I never knew you met that way, that's awesome!

Brittany said...

What a good day to get married. You two look so happy. Congrats!

Rants Of Rian said...

You two are so cute. Thanks for giving me something to hope for:)
Happy 3 years Guys. Congratulations. Ps.. I want a Baby Rounds now.

Steven said...

Thanks Lyss! That was very sweet. I love you very much. Thanks for a great three years so far! Many more to come.

And Rian... No baby Rounds from us yet!!

Steph and Brady said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are so cute together! I didn't know your story so I am glad you put that on here! Hope you two have a great day!

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary, that is exciting. I hope you get to have an exciting evening out somewhere.

Megan said...

Congratulations! Time flies when you're having fun right? The two of you are fabulous!

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

Happy 3rd Anniversary. Isn't it amazing how fast time goes by. Thanks, for sharing your story it was really sweet. =)

Sara said...

Happy Anniversary! That's great! It's fun being married to your best friend, isn't it!?!

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!