Saturday, April 25, 2009

WICKED!!!!

Last night I got the amazing pleasure of going with my mom and sister to WICKED!! And all I know is that is was AMAZING!! I went to the show not knowing a thing about it except that there was a witch! Well I was pleasantly surprised to find out what it really was about! I got the pleasure of going with my mother, sister, her friend Lisa, and my friend Angie. We had a few others from work that came with us as well. We met my friend in Bountiful and ate at FIVE GUYS and it was quite delicious! We went early and got a few pictures inside the Capitol Theatre and my mom got to buy the cd. After the show was over we went to the alley and waited to see if we could catch any of the stars of the show.. unfortunately we took too long to get down there so we missed almost all of the stars but we did get a picture with Glinda the good witch, and the Wonderful Wizard of OZ. We were hoping to get a picture with the cute Boq and Elphaba but missed them! Danget! But we got those two pictures and I got an autograph of Glinda (Katie Clarke).. she was very pretty in the show, but she was gorgeous without that makeup and stuff on!
So that was our wonderful night in a flash. We had an amazing time and I would seriously recommend that show to everyone! I'm not going to go into detail what was so amazing because I absolutely loved it going into it not knowing anything.. so I say, don't try to figure stuff out.. just go and learn it there! But GO SEE IT!!

Glinda's autograph on my program! (Katie Clarke)

Angela, Megan, Katie(Glinda), Me, and Lisa outside the Capitol Theatre.

Angela, Lisa, Megan, Me, Lenny Wolfe(Wizard of Oz),and one of the citizens of Oz.

Angela, Me, Megan, and Lisa outside the theatre.

Megan and I by the Wicked Poster.

Megan and I inside the theatre, the stage is behind us.

Angela and I before we went in.

Megan and I before we went in.

Lisa, Megan, me, and Angela getting ready to go find our seats!

Unfortunately I didn't have any time after work to dress up.. so jeans it was!

5 comments:

Steven said...

Looks like you had fun! I'm glad.

Casandra said...

Oh, I'm jealous! I love plays and stuff like that. Looks like you had fun!

Kariann said...

I've been wanting to see that! Glad you had fun!! :)

Megan said...

I'm so jealous! It looks like a blast!

Rachel said...

That looked liked tons of fun. I'm jealous.

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!