Friday, April 3, 2009

Jazz Game and Jaxson

Monday we got a chance to go to the Jazz game! On our normal years we usually go to quite a few games a year, but this year we seem to be out of it or something! Don't get me wrong.. we still go to plenty of games, just not as many as we are used to! So we were excited to go to the game on Monday! We got to go with my parents, sister Megan, and her "friend" Chris. It was a lot of fun.
Here are some pictures of us at the game. And of course we will be rooting on the Jazz tonight!! Hopefully they win! GO JAZZ!!
Steven being mad because I wouldn't let him take the picture. ha ha
Myself, my cute dad, and cute sister.
My mother and sister after the game.

My amazing sister Megan is a great photographer! She took Ryker's announcement pictures when he was born and they looked awesome, and now she did Jaxson's announcement pictures. Here are a few cute ones that my sister did. It's kind of funny because Laura (Jaxson's mom) went to go pick up the pictures Megan took and they made her sign this copyright thing because they said it looked too professional. I'm hoping my sister will take some cute pictures of Steven and I for our Anniversary which is next tuesday!! Anyway, here are the cute pictures of my adorable new nephew Jaxson Terry Shaw!


1 comment:

Megan said...

The pictures are gorgeous! What an adorable baby!!

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!