Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lots of pictures! Beware!

So I have been a major slacker lately and haven't found time to put up all our pictures from the past few months.. so of course I will not post every picture I have, but I will put my favorite ones up so you can get the idea of our summer. So if you don't have a lot of time then you might wanna come back later!! :)
BEAR LAKE 2009 (our annual trip with the Shaw/Rounds Fam)

The boys!
/>
Ryker and I

Ryker trying to be like Grandpa


Steven and I all bundled up.

The sticky tree sapped tree! My mom thought of a good way to not get sap on your arms.. use saran wrap!!

The three little buddies! Ryker, Lexi, Dalin

Casey acting cool at the beach.

These pictures are when we were fixing our swamp cooler. YUCK!

The filthy, mold infested swamp cooler pads that have been there for well over 3 years.. which might be a cause of all our sicknesses this year!

Dan and Steven on the roof.

Steven's Dad, Dan, and Steven trying to figure out how to put a motor back on the swamp cooler.

Steven's Dad Randy, and Steven's Grandma watching from the porch as the other two boys work.

These are pictures of the ReAL SL soccer game on the 3rd of July.. Firework show!

Ryker with part of a streamer on his head!

Steven and I at the game!

Me, Ryker, and Megan sportin the streamers on our heads!

My Dad, Mom, and baby Jaxson

Ryker looking through binoculars.. funny!

Jaxson Terry

Steven and I trying to get a cool picture with the fireworks

Steven and I

My bro Travis, Jaxson, Laura, and Ryker


Mormon Tabernacle Choir

View from my seat! It was awesome by the way!!

Me before the concert.. sometimes I actually do my hair!

Steven and I before the concert.

And another ReAL game with Steven's family!


The skydivers bringing the game ball and the American Flag

Left to Right- Devin, Leslee, Rachel, Ryan, Steven, and Me!

Rachel and I

Stevie and I

And that is it for now!!

4 comments:

Casandra said...

Love the pics!

Kariann said...

Love all the pictures!!You're always doing something fun!! :)

Rants Of Rian said...

Love your new Blog Layout.
Love all the cute photos
Love your hair all curled. You looked Beautiful.
I miss seeing ya everyday.

Rachel said...

I like the picture of you and Steve with the fireworks behind you. Cool stuff.

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!