Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My sister the great photographer!

So my sister loves to take pictures and is very talented doing it. Well she is also very willing to take pictures for the family. A few weeks ago she came up and we went and got pictures taken, just Steven and I. It was really cold, but I think the pictures turned out awesome and I am extremely happy with the outcome. I am glad my sister shares one of her many talents with the family. Here are some pictures she did, some are the same with different effects. Hope you enjoy them! I know I do! :) Thanks sis! Love ya!







7 comments:

Rachel said...

Those are fun :)

Steven said...

My face is supposed to be behind yours on that first one. Remember the rule!

Sara said...

What great pictures! You two look so cute all bundled up in the snow! Your sister did a great job!

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

Cute pics.

Brianne said...

These are WAY precious!

Natalie said...

Those turned out so cute!!!

Dallas & Michelle said...

I LOVE the pictures! You guys are so cute!

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!